My Skateboard team !

In this post, I'll tell you about my skateboard team.
My skateboard team named RxG (Regular X Goofy ). the team is practicing on the basketball court SMKN 8 MALANG.

These
are some photos from RxG skateboard, Check This Out !


This is a logo RxG skateboard team.

RxG Skateboarder Face.

Ollie Over (Sandi Tyo).

Varial Kickflip (Pandu).

Boardslide (Rocky).

Ollie Over (Sandi Tyo).

It's all just a few photographs of RxG Skateboard, if you want to join here, you just come to smk 8 Malang,Arjosari, Indonesia.

We played in the afternoon starting at 3-6, and on Saturday we played at hours 9-3.
Or you can join the facebook group : http://www.facebook.com/groups/164986666863817?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity

We always allow everyone to join us. so come and join us !!

RxG Skateboarder member name :
- Sandi Tyo - Arab
- Theo - Pandu
- Saril - Rocky
- Troy - Fani
- Roy - Rian
- Dhani - Cko
- Gecol - Angga

nb: sorry my english is not very good